Simplified Unified Communications
Voiped Telecom's 3CX's PBX system is an all-in-one software that interfaces your employees with advanced and agile telephony features, including audio, video conferencing, or virtual PBX regardless of where they are.
The 3CX PBX system allows operators to manage your business communications from IP phones, computers (laptops or desktops), and mobile devices, both indoors and outdoors.
For efficient communication, 3CX has desktop applications and mobile devices: Android and iPhone. 3CX offers a software-based IP PBX solution that works with the SIP protocol.
*Available to business customers in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Slovenia, Italy, Portugal, and, Ukraine.
Easy Installation and Management
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with Voiped Telecom.
- Automatic plug & play interoperability for IP phones and gateways.
- Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP phones.
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
- Upgrade IP phone firmware.
- Re-provision & reboot IP phones remotely.
- Import or delete all contacts at once.
- Perform server-side CRM integrations.
Integrated Video Conference
With 3CX, take your extension wherever you go. With apps for Android, iOS, softphones for Windows, Mac, WebRTC softphone, and clientless web conferencing, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Integrated Video Conferencing that offers:
• Free for up to 250 participants.
• Unlimited users regardless of edition.
• Initiate a conference with one single click.
• Correlated operability between VoIP and video.
• Bandwidth Management and Control.
• Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting.
• Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings.
• Easy to use polling tool for feedback.
3CX PBX Standard Features
Deploying 3CX as your PBX is quick and easy. Whether configured in the cloud or on-premises, 3CX offers a solution for all your needs.
- Use the PBX express tool to deploy your cloud PBX in minutes.
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Lightsail, and many more.
- Jump aboard the PBX express and take advantage of the free 1-year free license offer.
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux device.
- Deploy on a mini PC Appliance.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware, or KVM.
Exclusive 3CX security and backup
3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
Greater configuration of the secure web:
• Automatic detection and blacklist or SIP Attack tools.
• Encrypted traffic and voice via SBC and SRTP.
• Automatic generation and management or SSL certificates.
• Revolutionary VoIP security with A + rating from the SSL lab.
• Automatic failover for instant backup.
• Encryption between the browser and the secured website through HTTPS.
Reduce your invoice and increase sales
With 3CX, telecommunication costs are significantly reduced:
Reduce your phone bill by up to 80%:
• License based on a number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
• Avoid extension licenses and pay per PBX instead.
• Make free calls between offices and branches.
• Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outgoing call charges.
• Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing.
• Eliminate 800-number phone bills with WebRTC integration.
• Use international DIDs and IP telephony so customers can call at competitive rates.
Take your extension anywhere
3CX includes access from smartphones or computers: Mac or Windows, allowing users to access their extension from anywhere for calls or web conferences. Plus, not only are all calls to the office free, but employees can take advantage of a single number for professional use.
3CX on Android / IOS Device
• Initiate IP phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode.
• Work remotely from anywhere.
• Easily see the availability of your coworkers.
• Use the Receptionist view to manage calls, then drag and drop calls for fast call transfer.
• Launch calls directly from your CRM; Seamlessly integrate with Office 365 or Google Contacts in your internal calendar.
• Automatically get reports on customer and agent activities.
• Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view.
3CX VoIP softphone for Windows
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode.
- Work remotely from anywhere.
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues.
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer.
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook.
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities.
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view.
Voiped Telecom, a 3CX Silver Partner
June, 2019 Netherlands
Voiped Telecom today announced its strategic partnership with 3CX, the developer of an open standards software IP PBX which innovates communications and replaces closed-source software.
"With advanced SIP trunking solutions, Voiped Telecoms clients will continue to receive seamless business continuity, interoperability, and encryption whilst being able to connect remote users," said Ferry Stienstra, CEO, Voiped Telecom.
Voiped Telecom is a Silver partner of 3CX, which helps resellers and end customers purchase the 3CX phone system.
Trial 3CX PBX and optimize your business communications.