Deploying 3CX as your PBX is quick and easy. Whether configured in the cloud or on-premises, 3CX offers a solution for all your needs.
3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
• Automatic detection and blacklist or SIP Attack tools.
• Encrypted traffic and voice via SBC and SRTP.
• Automatic generation and management or SSL certificates.
• Revolutionary VoIP security with A + rating from the SSL lab.
• Automatic failover for instant backup.
• Encryption between the browser and the secured website through HTTPS.
With 3CX, telecommunication costs are significantly reduced:
• License based on a number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
• Avoid extension licenses and pay per PBX instead.
• Make free calls between offices and branches.
• Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outgoing call charges.
• Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing.
• Eliminate 800-number phone bills with WebRTC integration.
• Use international DIDs and IP telephony so customers can call at competitive rates.
3CX includes access from smartphones or computers: Mac or Windows, allowing users to access their extension from anywhere for calls or web conferences. Plus, not only are all calls to the office free, but employees can take advantage of a single number for professional use.
• Initiate IP phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode.
• Work remotely from anywhere.
• Easily see the availability of your coworkers.
• Use the Receptionist view to manage calls, then drag and drop calls for fast call transfer.
• Launch calls directly from your CRM; Seamlessly integrate with Office 365 or Google Contacts in your internal calendar.
• Automatically get reports on customer and agent activities.
• Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view.
June, 2019 Netherlands
Voiped Telecom today announced its strategic partnership with 3CX, the developer of an open standards software IP PBX which innovates communications and replaces closed-source software.
"With advanced SIP trunking solutions, Voiped Telecoms clients will continue to receive seamless business continuity, interoperability, and encryption whilst being able to connect remote users," said Ferry Stienstra, CEO, Voiped Telecom.
Trial 3CX PBX and optimize your business communications.